I’m a long-time R user, and when time permits, I try to contribute to the R community.
- My book Modern Statistics with R is freely available online.
- I’ve created and contributed to several R packages, including:
- boot.pval: convenience functions for computing bootstrap p-values, including for various regression models. CRAN link / GitHub link.
- MultSurvTests: multivariate version of the two-sample logrank and Gehan tests. CRAN link / GitHub link.
- The Bioscreen Analysis Tool, developed using R and Shiny, is an online app for analysis of growth curves from Bioscreen C MBR machines. The source code is available on GitHub.