I’m Måns. I work in statistics and artificial intelligence.
- My book Modern Statistics with R is freely available online. Physical copies are available where books are sold.
- You can hire me as a consultant or speaker through my consulting site, or book your place on my courses on statistics with R through Statistikakademin.
- I’m a co-founder of T&S Engineering Intelligence. We develop AI systems that understand CAD data, allowing automated quality checks and reviews of drawings.
- I’ve held various positions in academia, e.g. at Uppsala University and the University of Edinburgh. My list of publications is available here and on Google Scholar.
- I develop open-source packages and analytics tools in R.
- The Bioscreen Analysis Tool, developed using R and Shiny, is an online app for analysis of microbiological growth curves from Bioscreen C MBR machines.
- Social media: LinkedIn / Twitter.
- Outside of work, I enjoy baking, yoga, reading, and board games, and volunteer in my local chapter of the Swedish Outdoor Association. I live in Uppsala with my wife and our two kids.