I’m Måns. I work in statistics and artificial intelligence.
- My book Modern Statistics with R is freely available online. Physical copies are available where books are sold.
- I’m an associate professor in mathematics at Uppsala University. My list of publications is available here and on Google Scholar.
- You can hire me as a consultant or speaker through my consulting site, or book your place on my courses on statistics with R through Statistikakademin.
- I’m a co-founder of T&S Engineering Intelligence. We develop AI systems that understand CAD data, allowing automated quality checks of drawings.
- You can read more about my work in R, if that’s something that interests you.
- The Bioscreen Analysis Tool, developed using R and Shiny, is an online app for analysis of growth curves from Bioscreen C MBR machines.
- Social media: LinkedIn / Twitter.
- This is the seventh incarnation of my personal web page. The first was published in 1996 and featured an animated “email me” button. These days I just have a link instead.
- Outside of work, I enjoy baking, yoga, and board games, and volunteer as a guide for a children’s group in the Swedish Outdoor Association. I live in Uppsala with my wife and our two kids.